I know, virtual trade shows really suck…. so here’s a tip to make a virtual trade show video that explains technical concepts and introduces new prospects to your organization AND has a long-term ROI.
Even in a COVID economy, you can make a virtual trade show video that explains technical concepts and introduces new prospects to your organization while enjoying all the benefits from a promotional video for many years to come.
Ask us about our Remote Video Capture solution and let us take care of worrying about making the video. Regardless of whether you shoot your video with remote video production services or an on-location shoot, you can enjoy all the benefits from an industrial manufacturing promotional video, like:
- Having a sales video that you can use everyday for 4-5 years
- Having a video that will always say, exactly what you want to say, how you want to say it
- Distributors and independent reps, you don’t have to worry about them not learning your solution or messing it up..they can just play a video and your value goes straight to your customer
- ALWAYS be there giving your next prospect the information they are looking for when THEY want it
- New clients, that found your video online, will want to do business with you
- Developing qualified leads because people are learning about your solution
Here’s just one example of a Virtual Trade Show Video
There’s many ways to create a video for a virtual trade show that explains technical concepts or introduces new prospects to your organization. And one of the best ways to do that is with a service called ‘Remote Video Capture’.
If you are doing a virtual trade show, you might as well make something that you can use for many years. If your an industrial manufacturing company who thinks that video takes away from building those human relationships…it doesn’t. Video reinforces it or, sometimes, it even starts that trust between a company and a client.
With a plan in place, you can get a video for your virtual trade show AND use that video for many years to come in your sales process… Let us show you how and connect with us.
Have an idea or want to discuss how you can best utilize your budget towards a high ROI? Reach out to us today!